Treatment of prostate disease is rarely limited to taking medication. Men are also shown physiotherapy procedures and physical exercises to improve their health. Prostatitis practices help cope with stagnant processes in the pelvis and reduce the symptoms of the disease.
The need for gymnastics
Every person needs regular exercise. With effective medications, complete recovery will not occur if you do not exercise for prostatitis and prostate adenoma. They improve the effect of drugs, normalize the urination process, increase potency.
In order to get rid of the disease accurately, it is important to find out what caused the impotence. You cannot do without the charge if you have a disease caused by congestion in the prostate. Moreover, it can have a better effect than pharmacy drugs. In the case of chronic prostatitis of an infectious nature, medication cannot be avoided, but physical education should not be forgotten.
Prostate gymnastics has the following benefits:
- promotes the removal of toxic substances from the body;
- improves cell nutrition;
- normalizes blood circulation in the pelvic organs;
- trains the muscles of the prostate.
It should be recalled that practices to improve the prostate during the acute course of the disease are undesirable. The doctor will warn you at the reception. Uncomfortable feeling during training, severe pain, consultation with a specialist is not a recommendation, but a mandatory measure.
Exercise set for men
If you are interested in strengthening your prostate, it is worth noting that the result can only be achieved with regular training. There is no need to stop gymnastics of the muscles of the urogenital system after a few days, doubting its beneficial effects. If all the items are done correctly, it is possible to eliminate the symptoms within 2-4 weeks. The complex includes exercises for the press, pelvis, leg muscles, and breathing exercises. In case of prostatitis, it is advisable to change your lifestyle: walk and cycle more, eat right, go to the doctor regularly.
Basic exercises (physiotherapy exercises)
Physical activity begins with regular warm-up. It is allowed for all people, even in case of severe organizational disorders or after surgery. Any sport is allowed after consulting a doctor.
What exercises should be performed in case of prostatitis
- Half squat.Extend your legs shoulder-width apart and perform regular squats, but you should spread your knees as wide as possible. Perform the battery slowly 5-10 times to avoid discomfort to the muscles. Squating for prostatitis is very helpful, but by no means should it be done with weights. This workout should be stopped forever.
- Bending and stretching the legs.Lie on your back, lift your lower limbs (they should stay straight at this point), then bend them, pulling your knees to your chest. Repeat 5 times, you can take several approaches.
- Lifting the legs.Lying on your back, rise to your elbows and tear your feet off the floor a few inches and secure in this position for a few seconds. Then spread out and pull your legs together 10 times, doing 3 sets. You can’t spread your knees, just keep your limbs 10 inches off the floor. Then lower them to the floor, relax and repeat 5-10 times.
- "Birch".Raise your legs and your pool so that they are at right angles to the floor. Freeze for a few seconds and support your back with your hands. Perform 5-7 times.
- Take his place.Exercise is recommended for chronic prostatitis as it accelerates blood flow well. You should try to raise your knees high, at least 8-10 reps on each leg.
- Pull your knees to your chest.Lying on your right side, reach your left knee to your chest. Perform 5-8 times, then roll over and repeat the same, but with the right foot.
The "bridge" complements the complex of therapeutic gymnastic exercises for prostatitis. Not all adult men are able to do this, but they can simplify the task. into your knees, place your palms next to the pelvis. Lift your torso so that you lift everything off the floor except your shoulder blades, head, and legs.
Men with good physical fitness do not experience pain during training therapy. Charging with prostatitis should end with a pleasant warmth throughout the body. The next day, there is often an uncomfortable feeling in the muscles, but this is completely normal and indicates that they are functioning.
The various asanas allow you to get rid of pain in a few months as well as improve the functioning of the whole body. Positions where the muscles of the abdominal region are affected relieve inflammation. There are various complexes, hatha yoga is recommended for men with prostatitis, which includes fairly simple exercises that are available to everyone. In this, the reverse asanas needed to eliminate congestive prostatitis are collected.
Prostatitis gymnastics can be easily done at home, but you can also go to the gym. If you experience discomfort or malaise during your workout, it is better to stop your workout. Feeling unwell can be caused by a lack of physical fitness or pressure on the chest and abdomen.
- First Asanacalled a triangle. The back remains straight during execution, with the legs as wide apart as possible. You have to reach for the foot with one hand and grab it, touch your knee with your face. Freeze the pose for 15 seconds, then repeat with the other leg.
- Second asanaagainst prostatitis - closed ring. Lying on your stomach, lift your torso off the floor (chest) and also lift your legs. Support your limbs at the ankles with your hands and stay in position for 15-30 seconds.
- Third asanacalled eagle will definitely help you overcome the disease. Standing with your knees slightly bent. The right leg should be tossed on the other thigh and stand for a minute. Then relax a bit and repeat with the other leg.
Breathing exercises are mandatory for home treatment of prostatitis. We recommend that you do it several times a day, especially because it is easy to do. It is enough to stretch your arms upwards while you inhale, hold your breath and lower your limbs, exhale through your mouth. It is better to repeat 3-4 times and then take a break.
There is time for yoga in the morning after waking up or a few hours before going to bed. The movements are smooth and slow, like breathing. There will be no need to exercise in the fresh air, or at least open the window for the duration of your workout (the cover should be avoided to avoid getting sick). Contrast shower is recommended after an hour.
Women are usually confronted with the Kegel complex, but few know that men have to pay a fee. It has several advantages, namely:
- restores erections and increases the duration of sex;
- improves blood circulation in the genitals;
- prevents premature ejaculation;
- has a positive effect on seed quality.
An important point - Kegel exercise for prostatitis is done in the morning during an erection. There is nothing difficult about charging, but there are some rules to follow. You will need a small weight that should be gently tied to your penis with a soft tape. You need to stretch your muscles, trying to lift the weight a little. We recommend that you increase your weight over time.
The pubococcygeus muscle responsible for the hardness of the penis should be trained. Regular exercise of the prostate helps the elderly and young guys. Not only can the quality of sex be improved, but also the function of the testicles. Muscle localization during urination is easy. To feel the muscles contract, you need to hold the flow for a few seconds and continue. You can put your hand on your pubic body for better understanding. After finding the muscle, you should do exercises to treat men with prostatitis:
- completely relax all the muscles in the pool (this is often a problem at the beginning of a workout);
- tighten the pubic muscles, retract the anus and stay for a few seconds;
- repeat the battery about 15-18 times, increasing the tension time to 10 seconds.
This exercise does not require an erection, so you can do it even at work or while driving. At first there are difficulties, more time needs to be spent training, but after 2-3 weeks the load becomes a habit. Physical exercises for prostatitis are always combined with Kegel gymnastics, and in some cases pool classes, yoga, running are added.
Most men believe that prostate inflammation is treated exclusively with the fingers through the anus. Often, even contemplation can cause fear or confusion, but there is an alternative. A prostate massage with a tennis ball will be a real salvation because you can do it yourself. The exercise is safe, does not cause pain and does not require special skills.
The procedure is simple, but should be performed correctly to avoid inconvenience. You need a normal tennis ball and a gym mat. Start your workout with breathing exercises or workout therapy. The ball should be placed on the floor and "sit" on it so that it is in contact with the crotch. to prevent prostatitis. You can add gait to the buttocks, but keep your back straight.
The main rule is not to overdo the exercises of the prostate gland. It is strongly recommended to consult a specialist to avoid complications. There should be no pain during prostate training, a slight discomfort in the muscles is acceptable.
After stroke and heart attack, treatment of the prostate adenoma with physical exercise is impossible for the first 6 months. As already mentioned, exercise is prohibited during the exacerbation of prostatitis. Elevated body temperature indicates an inflammatory process or infection. In addition, it is not recommended to exercise after the worsening of chronic pathologies, aortic aneurysm, surgery. Exercises for the prostate and potency should be performed with caution in patients with vertebral or groin hernia, hypertension, and other circulatory disorders.
Treating prostatitis is impossible to imagine without exercise or massage. In most cases, they help to forget about the disease for a long time, not various medications. Recommended yoga, physiotherapy exercises, swimming, Kegel exercises, walking with prostate. Often, several techniques are combined with folk remedies for best results.